Sayaw 3-Tiered Dress in Binakol
Meet the Sayaw 3-Tiered Dress, for those extra special moments when you want to sing, dance, and celebrate with joy. What makes this dress extra unique? It can be worn in so many different ways (it's a top, dress, and skirt all at the same time!), is detailed with beautiful indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
Shop this piece in another color: Navy, Sage, and Maroon. This is part of Balang Araw, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to take you from home to wherever you find yourself someday. Read more about the collection here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Binakol Mix (different patterns of Binakol Grid) indigenous fabric dress with pockets, detachable tiers, and detachable tie straps
- Tiers are detachable via zippers for multiway wear, either to make a top, dress (midi or maxi), or skirt (mini, midi, or maxi)
- Straps are detachable via buttons for multiway wear for the dress to turn into a skirt or a tube tops
Reese is wearing Small. This product fits true to size. The garter stretches up to 4”.
- Bust: 31"
- Waist: 24-28"
- Body Length: 32"
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 26-30"
- Body Length: 33"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 28-32"
- Body Length: 34"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 30-34"
- Body Length: 35"
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 32-36"
- Body Length: 36"
- Seven (7) parts
- Three (3) detachable tiers
- Four (4) detachable straps
- As a dress: long dress (3 tiers), short dress (2 tiers)
- As a skirt: mini skirt (1 tier), knee-length skirt (2 tiers), maxi skirt (3 tiers)
- As a top: waist-length top (1 tier), tunic top (2 tiers)
- With removable straps: tube (no straps), bow straps (4 straps), halter (2 straps)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.