Salu-Salo Dress in Navy
Meet the Salu-Salo Dress in beautiful and breezy linen, for days when you want to feel extra dressy. What makes this dress extra unique? It can be worn in 5 different ways (from the silhouette to the sleeves), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
Shop this piece in another color: Beige. This is part of Balang Araw, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to take you from home to wherever you find yourself someday. Read more about the collection here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Navy eco linen dress with pockets, an adjustable drawstring bust/waist, and detachable straps/sleeves on the shoulders
- Kantarines Wide Stripes Navy indigenous fabric for the flared hem and detachable sleeves
- Drawstring for multiway wear, either via loose waist or cinched waist
- Sleeves can be removed for the dress to be sleeveless or reversible trim can be attached via a button for sleeves or cold shoulder
Stef is wearing Small.
- Bust: 31"
- Waist: 24"
- Body Length: 43"
- Strap Length: 5"
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 26"
- Body Length: 44"
- Strap Length: 5.5"
- Bust: 33"
- Waist: 28"
- Body Length: 45"
- Strap Length: 6"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 30"
- Body Length: 46"
- Strap Length: 6.5"
- Bust: 35"
- Waist: 32"
- Body Length: 47"
- Strap Length: 7"
- Three (3) parts
- Linen dress
- Two (2) detachable sleeves
- Five (5) ways
- Loose waist
- Cinched waist
- With regular sleeves
- With cold shoulder sleeves
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.