Abaca Basket Small
What can't baskets do? These baskets can be planters, mini hampers, organizers, functional decor, and so much more! Handwoven by our artisan partners from Bicol using one of the strongest natural fiber, Abaca.
- Woven abaca
- Small: 7.5" diameter / 8" Tall (ideal for small cactus or succulents, organizing office supplies, and small trinkets)
- Medium: 8.5 " diameter/ 9.5" Tall (ideal for medium-sized plant pots, organizing books, towels, and throws)
- Large: 9.5" diameter / 10.2 " Tall (ideal for larger plant pots, organizing magazines and books, towels, and throws)
- Wipe with dry cloth and dust as needed
- Keep the baskets as dry as possible as they are made using natural materials
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.