Reusable Steel Straw (Buy 1, Get 1)
Add to cart and you automatically get 2 of the same variant!
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
Avoid single-use plastic straws with this reusable stainless steel straw. Also, its holder is made of upcycled denim, created by the artisans of Rags2Riches.
Earth, Too is also working with Kusina ng Kalinga by Gawad Kalinga. Every purchase of their Mess Kit provides one (1) nutritious lunch meal for children in public schools, in the streets, and in conflict areas.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Inclusive of a stainless steel straw (6 mm in diameter, 20.5 cm in length), a brush (23 cm in length), and a case made of upcycled denim by the artisans of Rags2Riches
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.